Sunday, July 28, 2013

Rainbow party!


I cannot believe that my little Butter Bean is 3.  When you have the pitter patter of little feet echoing about your home, it can feel like time is passing slowly.  So many meals to cook, so many messes to clean up, boo boos to kiss, feelings to patch up, lessons to teach, and lessons to learn.  As time seems to be standing still, it passes at an alarming rate of speed.  I feel as if I just learned I was going to be a mommy and now I have 2 children, who are growing and changing so quickly that I can hardly catch my breath.

Yesterday was our big Rainbow Party for Butter Bean and we had a great time. Here are some photos of some of the DIY's I did and of course our colorful birthday shindig!

Balloon Bowls for centerpieces


Paper umbrella decorations

Rainbow pillowcase dresses

Coloring page and portrait cookies

Cookie pop centerpieces


Rainbow fruit tray

Butter Bean and Sweet Pea







Art Table





Fun to color





More fun to eat!

Bead necklaces











I am looking for my next tutorial.  If there is anything you have seen in this entry that you would like to know how to make, please comment.  It might end up in my next photo tutorial!

If you like what you see, remember to click follow and pass it along to a friend!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic and fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun party! I'd like to see how you did the dresses!

    ReplyDelete