Thursday, November 14, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy- Project photo round-up

I haven’t been around to blog in quite a while.  In my grand old fashion I’ve been as busy as ever with cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and costumes (that’s a lot of C’s). Usually when I get to the end of the day I’m just so tired I never make it to the blog. I would promise to be more consistent but well, I am not the type to break promises. I will however say that I will attempt to get some new DIY’s up here soon. I know I love a good project and they certainly seem to be popular on Pinterest. I would love some great DIY ideas for Christmas gifts so if you know of any please feel free to make suggestions.  Until next time I will leave you with some fresh photos!

Bridal Shower Cookies



Teacher Cookies


Hand painted headstones

Hand made Sofia the First Costume




Handmade Doc McStuffins Costume





No comments:

Post a Comment